Friday, April 10, 2009

Fleeting


























...an illustration I did sophomore year in college (mumble mumble years ago) popped into my head- as it dealt with motion- and think it captures a fleeting moment. Sophomoric image- but... The second image is attempt now to quickly improve image via photoshop edit- I didn't know phsp then- not till maybe more than a year later. F'n time-(='s abrev. for Fleeting time, ha)-- I wish I could go back in time sometimes--- well maybe more than sometimes- not just back in my own timeline, but, again, back to moment zero and all the key frames there are.

9 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

This is wild Andy! I think the two images work perfectly together. As always, impressive work!

8:42 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

great, Andy, somehow it reminds me a sad memory frozen in time ....
i wish i could be in the future but i believe we are always in the present ;-))))))))))))))))
big hugssssssssss and kissesssssssssssss

april 13 ....

1:54 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

love the music too !!!

1:56 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

An everyday scene, and yet complicated and I don't know why, but a little disturbing, [I bet you're laughing]. The main character, the lady in brown is the culprit.
Anyway, she can't take away the action, and the sheer pleasure in the beauty of the detail and layout, woweeee
I love both, the original and the revised phshop version!
Does the opposite wall have a mirror?

6:17 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

I like the music

6:19 PM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

Wow, your teachers must have been pretty impressed with your portfolio! This is wild, seeing both sides of the riders.

Miri's right. I think she's guilty as hell ;)
At least maybe for shoplifting at Macy's.
Great job Mr. Doodler!

5:48 PM  
Blogger neilornstein said...

you have been a fine draftsman for a mumble time

4:49 AM  
Blogger get zapped said...

Very cool! I'm impressed you did this as a sophmore! I love the action in this. Yes, don't we sometimes wish we could go back and undo and redo....I'm just trying to stay present (and not so well). lol.

3:24 PM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

Just a little Sunday 'drive-by' to let you know I've given you an award for being a faithful visitor. No need to do anything with it but accept it :)
There are no rules attached to things I give!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home