Friday, August 01, 2008

POOF?




















Poof that I procrastinate:

Poof
- first thought was magic/magicians- then, poof, the song "It's Magic" started playing in my head- I know the tune, but wasn't too familiar with lyrics- looked it up- wow- Sammy Cahn was talented dude. It's Magic. Que romantico- but then I went to idea of poof as proof ala Barbra Wawa's or a toddler's tongue- something mathematical or scientific.
Anyway- I can't procrastinate., etc., so, poof- went to simple poof- quickly decided to go with a nuclear poof- but wanted to twist to the +. Best to think +.
Didn't really get that nuclear feeling- but
poof went my time.

5 Comments:

Blogger INDIGENE said...

Wow, I really like it, a poof for all seasons! Beautiful and vivid colors!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

10:48 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Very cool work Andy! Depending on the color, I get a different interpretation--everything from a tree to an atom bomb explosion.

9:54 AM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

This illo is da bomb Andy! ugh, sorry...bad pun :P

It's like nuclear fission in spring, summer and fall. Funny, no nuclear winter?

I love your mind.
Happy weekend!

8:54 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

atomic bomb changing in a tree of hope, Andy !!! love it !!!

next week it’s the memorial for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to never happen again !!!

happy sunday kissesssssssssssssssssssssss ;-)))))))))))))))

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fabulous. It's got that nuclear feeling to me. What a great evolution of color and story. I really love this.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home