Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sail



















I wanted to sinally keep my mouth fhut this poft, but sailure to do fo would leave fubject open to poffible mifinterpretation. I will, however, keep it brief; all I'll fay is-- this has nothing to do with a certain long ftanding, very complicated, fruftrating, unacceptable fituation in the eaft- (now thankfully being addreffed and protefted worldwide- hopefully peacefully). (Fide note: the letter 's', in certain caffes, ufed to look like 'f'. Fee this if interefted:
Long s)

4 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Andy, you've outdone yourself my man. This is a remarkable work, and the text, despite the serious subject matter, is pretty sun to fay out loud.

11:33 AM  
Blogger neilornstein said...

the ship fails on while he clings to the mastif (or was it The Beagle?)in but the latest example of survival of the sittest (or, as Beijing would have it, "of the splittist").
N

5:40 AM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

I love that a raven is on his head. In Buddhist culture it's believed that something black on your head will bring you luck.
A wonderful, powerful piece Andy.
XX

12:31 AM  
Blogger ElizT said...

The thought of that fhip finking nearly gave me heart sailure! Fave the poor fowl!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home