Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by the talented Sarah.
(yes- tagged awhile ago- but I put the PRO in crastination = #9)

The Rules for the taggee/tagger are?:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

Am I gonna get bad luck or something by not following the 5 rules? I wanna try and draw, sketch, or doodle the "8 random facts" and will do so sporadically when have time urrrg- and so as not to OD you with boredom all in one dose. The 1st post image is kinda cheating- as it's obviously not a new one.

(Whomever I tag- you don't have to play if for whatever reason you don't wanna- or you can make your own rules).

Get Zapped
Hardwax
Luisa
Michael Dailey
Neil
Steve
Studio Lolo
Twisselman

5 Comments:

Blogger HARDWAX said...

OK

6:37 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

ohhhhhhhhh Andy ;-))))))))))
well, i guess you know the answer ....
lots of hugsssssssssssssss
happy saturday !!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Twisselman said...

Hey, Andy, thanks for the 'tag'. I've done the random facts thing, but I've decided not to tag eight others, as at the same time I was given a 'Thinking Bloggers Award,' which I've passed on to you and four others.

You can read my eight random facts, as well as get the scoop on the Thinking thing
here
.

Please feel no obligation to name five others, as the 'rules' suggest. And excuse this if you've already received it from someone else. Take care.

11:20 PM  
Blogger biteyourowntail said...

Andy, isn't it about time you updated this blog with some of your amazing artwork??? ;p

Forget the tagging, (don't mean Twisselman, I mean me) just make some pictures...we are all missing your blog presence.

6:43 AM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

happyyyyyyyyy weekend, Andy !!!
big hugsssssssssssss ;-)))))))
and stay well, ok ???

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home