Monday, April 23, 2007

Polar 2

Unfinished- but I hope he and his species are done after 2008 election. (Hope the mess they've made can be cleaned up).



















The guy's got permanent brain freeze- like a frozen pea. (Or maybe he's an evil genius?) I remember back in the beginning of his first term- he was asked about the future of our environment- his response was, "I'm not concerned about tomorrow; I'm concerned about creating jobs for the American people right now..." What a nightmare.

I would've had him play the fiddle while everything burns/melts- but he doesn't support the Arts.

Remember- Record of Iraq War Lies airs on PBS from 9 to 10:30 p.m. - Wednesday, April 25.:
READ MORE

9 Comments:

Blogger Black Cat Bone said...

Great concept. Someone needs to take away his ice cream money NOW!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

hehe- cool!

1:30 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

well, Andy, i guess i must come back later, i can't see anything .... but i see people see ;-))))))))))
big hugssssssssssssssssss

1:31 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Thanks Ralph! Yeah!

Thanks Michelle!

Hey Luisa- yes- again it has happened! Happened back with "Hide" and now w/this one. Some how the image's html is getting messed with - the image is there for a day- and gone the next- it's a conspiracy- haha. So I re-uploaded it anyway.
Big hugggssss to you

11:05 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

Very nice caricature of the pres, it is a caricature right? Anyway, I've never been much of a Bill Moyers fan, but I'll check him out tonight, but only because you command it Doodleman.

1:38 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Hahaha- thanks Miri- I guess it's a caricature- and sorry to sound commandy- maybe Moyers show wont be too boring (can't be as boring as me going on and on)

5:33 PM  
Blogger steve said...

So true Andy--he needs a swift kick in the tush, to put it politely. Great work and let the countdown begin!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger get zapped said...

Excellent, Andy! I'm not sure which one he is either... Your work with color is fabulous here. I love the touch on the tie...how many more days?

11:30 AM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Thanks Steve hahaha no need for politeness here.

Thanks GZ! Yeah- a countdown should be started- there's gotta be a site devoted to it already I'm guessing

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home