Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Spy?


















A Sketch- A Haiku-
Dada?

Next Friday's topic
It is crispyyyy deliciouuuussss!
I spy "celery"--

I've been seeing a lot of stuff about UFOs in recent months reported by the mainstream media- and especially within the last week. First was the O'Hare sighting, then last week was the former Arizona Governor's finally admitting to seeing the infamous "Phoenix Lights" (I didn't know what the "P.L.'s" were till now), and just Friday I read that France has released its classified UFO files (click for links to these stories and more). So I'm starting to wonder why this is all coming to light? Maybe a distraction? Whose doing the distracting- and why? ETs- or NonET governments? Maybe aliens really are here spying on us- it's the old story that, "we're a fishtank"--? Maybe they're here to help us.

Just found this-- click link and scroll down to "Dan Aykroyd - Unplugged on UFO's" (spy some typos there). Some of this stuff's pretty interesting- though I'm skeptical about a lot. Anyway, if they are here- they must be peaceful- how else would they have survived their trip. Hope they do help us survive our trip- God knows we need it.

Sublime to ridiculous
Everything is connected.

10 Comments:

Blogger AndyDoodler said...

(If you see empty white box at bottom- hit your refresh- maybe it will load. Don't know what's wrong w/it- it loads sometimes- and sometimes not?)

6:52 AM  
Blogger emilayusof said...

Nice illo! Great story too!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is interesting. I love the intensity in his eyes, the light and little alien in the background. I haven't been paying attention to mainstream news, but a distraction wouldn't surprise me. Cool audio!

3:33 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Makes you wanna scratch your head, huh? You did an excellent job with this illo and having fun with absurdist poetry--refreshing (and yes, great audio btw)!

6:19 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

I don't know. Would Dadaists have embraced alien existence or denied it? I'm sure celery would have been okey in the day, it's so, so, crunchy, not eaten quietly, no.
I think celery would be a great choice for next week to, at the very least, you know it's gotta be green and look like a stick.
This illustration is awesome! The little alien spaceship must be very curious, wonder what they make of you and your magic ball, spying the amazing celery? I'll check out those links on the little green men, and try again to load the audio, I think the speakers are OK today.

7:40 PM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

Wow, Andy-Doodly-Do!! You've outdone yourself with this one! When the audio first came on I was wondering what the hell my husband had going on in the other room...and it was me! I'll check out your links. Eeks, these high pitched sounds have me doing funny things. Gotta run!

8:47 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

wow, Andy, this is amazingggggggggggggggg !!!!
the minimal music too .....
i want more, pleeeeeeeease !!!
i'm stunned ....
alien hugssssssssssssss from
me ;-))))))))))

10:24 AM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Thanks Emila!

Thanks GZ! Yeah- I often try not to pay attention either.

Thanks Steve! A lot of strange stuff going on

Thanks Miri! Haha - Dadaists from Outerspace have come for our celery---- for some reason they need celery to save themselves from something or other? Though many light years away, their listening devices [ears?] picked up the distinctive crunch sounds produced by earthlings eating celery?

Thanks Studio! Hahaha- sorry for the confusion and high pitches- mission accomplished haha- I had to shut my sound off while responding here.

Thanks Luisa! Haha- alien or/and earthling hugggggggss to you

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kay Aker said...

Eerie and bizarre! Sound effects are perfect!

7:08 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

i went back here to find out there is some music going on - this kinda sound like Flying Saucer Attack - one of my fave bands. give it a listen..

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home