Monday, March 05, 2007

Re-entering this post as somehow overnight the image disappeared? Maybe Mr. Kroc hacked into my blog?








No hidden meaning- images only connected to each other in that they are ideas related to "Hide".
I'm not a proselytizer for vegetarianism- or anti-McDonaldism- it's just personal. When I ate animals- I always felt I was hiding from the truth. The "out of sight- out of mind" didn't work for me-- I knew, and know I wouldn't be able to enjoy a burger if I were dining at a slaughterhouse-- and what's more- I know I am neither able nor willing to kill and butcher an animal myself- let alone eat it afterwards.
Anyhow, sad to me- but if someone is able to do the dirty-work themselves- then ok-- and/or if they have no other choice but to eat what is on the menu- then ok-- or if the "out of sight-etc.' works- then ok- I guess-
live, and let live- haha. Really I don't judge anyone.

As for the Leon Russell- "A Song for You" was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this IllFri topic. Beautiful song.

More "hide":Photo/VideoIllos

6 Comments:

Blogger AndyDoodler said...

I tried putting the image back into the original post, and it worked. Wonder what happened? anyone else ever have their image disappear?

2:16 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

On the new IF blog and the old one,you're there, with seven comments. So now there are four of you-two on the old IF, and two on the new IF. I say more of you the better!

3:27 PM  
Blogger neilornstein said...

Andy:
You can't rest on your laurels. I have been looking for suble differences, for how many NINA's are concealed in his beard, None apparent yet but I won't give up.

6:31 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

twice ;-))))))))
yes, the more, the better !!!
i don't know, Andy, in general i don't upload images in blogger ...
sweet night !!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger ° said...

great song and nice illo of leon is he still out makin music last i knew he went country (I think) but that was a while ago. always liked his piano playing

7:59 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Hahaha- more of doodleman? I don't knowwww but thanks Miri- ditto to you!

"Can't"? Yes I can rest on my laurels- and I do it too well- it''s tiring. There's got to be a better way. Hey yeah- it does kinda look like Al's beard? but it's Leon's. Might be a NINA under it? I think there is something in the shades here.

Thanks Luisa- and same to you.
Well it's working now anyhow.
Sweet day/night to you!!!

Thanks Md! He's still doing it all.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home