Saturday, February 09, 2008

CHOOSE



















I chose the other day to search for 'time' and found this song- which I did not choose to find. What talent Bernie and Elton have! I chose to sketch what I heard.



I'll not be posting for awhile- not sure if by choice. Is anything a choice? Anyhow, hopefully next post will be bright and sunny. (Just remembered quote I read last night, "He that lives upon hope, dies fasting." Ben Franklin. Whateverrr).

Hope you all have a happy ValDay - held tight...or hold tight?

7 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

What a great idea--to create a work of art based on music. Excellent job Andy--hope to see more from you again soon!

6:14 PM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

This is one of my absolute all time favorite songs and albums. When Elton and Bernie were collaborating, it was magical. Thanks for including the song. It was wonderful listening to it while enjoying your art. Very moody, a bit sombre and as usual, never disappointing!
I hope this time off is for good reasons. Please stop by when you can. I look forward to your visits. XX

8:14 AM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

wonderful, Andy !!!
yes, some things are just choices others we cannot control.
as for me, i choose the star more far in your sky, like that the travel will be longer ;-)))))))))

hugssssssssss and kissessssssssss
see you soon and take care, ok ???

1:39 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

ahhhhhh and hold tight in Valentine ;-))))))))))

today is feb. 11 ...

1:42 PM  
Blogger bluerose said...

I like your work. Hope you're posting again soon.

10:55 PM  
Blogger tatiana blanco said...

Nice work. Congrat

5:47 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

just passing by to wish a very
happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy march, Andy ;-))))))))))))
and give hugsssssssssss and kissesssssssss

take care, deal ??? deal !!!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home