Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Windy loong weekend- another deadline- (no back pain this time though!) Had to deal with a very temperamental- unpredictable-distant client who 90% of time is too busy to communicate at all what's expected-who thinks I have esp (I do a lot- seriously= something to do w/quantum physics maybe)- I still luv her-- though I don't like her sometimes. So anyhow- I'm verry tired and feel as if the wind has blown my eyes out of my pumpkinhead along with other facial features. So here is the sketch of it for Halloween- which it still is in some parts of the world. I want to go on and on some more like I often do as a long winded doof (I had hoped to do sketch of me as a long winded doof- but ran out of wind)- but I'll stop here as t I fear my face will never get back in place if I don't get to sleep now--does any of this make any sense?-------zzzzzzzzzzzzz

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wicked!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

Oi, Andy, you made me laugh now, thanks for that, i was truly in need ;-)))))))))))))))
hugsssssssssssssssss

5:56 AM  
Blogger neilornstein said...

This is completely terrifically clever.

6:02 AM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

I was recently in a wind like this, i'm still looking for an eyeball. This is funny and even more freaky looking when the picture is enlarged. So creeeeeeepy good! Happy halloween.

1:28 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Hey Alina- how do I spell the sound of wicked laughter?

Glad you got to laugh Luisa- sorry that you were in such need. Hugssssssssssssssss

Thanks Neilo!

hahaha HW- you still paint beautifully using just the one eye- but hope you find the other soon anyhow.
Thanks- and Happy Halloween to you too.

9:20 PM  
Blogger luisa brehm said...

just to say
Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
weekend, Andy ;-))))))))
hugssssssssssssssssss

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home