Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Sea" was just a topic not long ago here at IF-- it was the first one I participated in. With "Under the" added- I guess that makes it different? I was gonna take a snap of what's under the, "Sea," post from the other month and post it:














Then I decided to not come up with an idea, and go strictly visual by just posting a mermaid- which led to adding water, landscape and sky- then a diamrem (is that what it's called when the fish part's on the top/reverse?), then a nuclear power plant and it's waste, then a buoy, then a little diamrem, -- so I didn't plan any of it- it just mutated. It'll never be done- a sea of mistakes and experiments/learning and ideas. Anyway it seems in the end - things move back to what they were in the beginning- babies become seniors who become babies again, fish became humans- who may become fish again- and an idea becomes no idea which becomes an idea again. In regard to that last idea- about an idea becoming no idea becoming an idea again- I'm not sure I have any idea about what I'm talking about-- I did have an idea about what I was saying - now I don't- maybe someday I will again.
Babel.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rectite23 said...

this is so cool...great concept and awesome illo!

9:41 AM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

I also remembered we had just done Sea...and, thought I was going crazy! LOL! Love your post this week...GREAT job!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kelli Jensen said...

Sounds like you have lots of ideas ;o) Luv your illo. Very creative, amazing, wonderful job!

9:00 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

now thats what i call a twisted beautifully crafted crazy thoughts...
simply love the logic and humor!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home