Friday, April 14, 2006

"SpotTed" :















How about now?:















haha- yea- I know... whatever...

He had to quit drinking and lost a lot of weight- but his head remains giant, and I think his face is still mottled- must not be from drink, but from years of sun on the fair Irish skin- and looks as if he's had fights with the Basal Cell C.'s. So maybe I'll paint a portrait of him from the front and post for spotted- but maybe not subtle enough either. In any case, regardless of any wrong he may have done in his time- I still respect him- as much as I can a politician anyway. Wish I could say the same about the spotty recored immensely- corrupt- irresponsible- reckless ones who control the country now.

AndyBabblerDoodler

5 Comments:

Blogger The Unknown said...

Funny.
I couldn't agree more and he does have a huge head.
love

7:54 PM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

Hmmm...is that Edward Kennedy by chance?

Funny illo!

10:56 AM  
Blogger TheTart said...

TAlk about a big head. ; ) Political hazard!

Smooch,
The Tart

9:48 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 PM  
Blogger AndyDoodler said...

Thanks you 3 heads- you're better than the 1 big head.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home