Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here's a Fantasy Island Tattoo joke: What kind of M&M's are Tattoo's favorite?
I know you all heard this one before, or if not, can figure it out- so I wont bother with the punch-line. It was really funny when I was 7- last year.

Photo illustration- stress is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress which is holding me up from painting which is giving me stress... something's gotta give sometime- please let it be the case:

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzan said...

hmmm I feel really dumb but what kind of m & m's does tattoo like? chocolate...peanuts..

9:08 PM  
Blogger trowbridge chronicles said...

You created a very arresting, eye-catching image.

10:15 PM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

That tattoo is VERY different!...and will put you into a trance if you stare at it long enough! LOLing on your Tattoo joke...brought me back a few years! LOL!

Suzan...think about what Tattoo would say when guests would arrive to the island! :)

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home